Lucid is a boutique creative ecommerce agency specializing in branding, design, and development. We build beautiful, functional websites with a focus on authentic storytelling and emotion—through design, imagery, and content.
Our clients are fast-growing ecommerce brands on Shopify and Shopify Plus.
We have a talented team of people who are passionate about what they do, love their work, are keen to continue learning, and strive for excellence.
In order to better manage our increasingly complex projects, we are looking to take on a project manager in New York, NY.
The role is a varied one and will potentially cover the entire lifecycle of a project—from pre-sales conversations with prospective clients through scoping and quoting to execution, project management, delivery, and beyond.
The role involves liaising with and managing every aspect of the project from client interactions and expectations to team workload, tasks, deliverables, timelines and budgets.
Who we’re looking for
We are a small, creative, design-lead team. We’re looking for someone who is…
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- Friendly and outgoing—and people-oriented
- Pedantic about the details
- A thinker and problem-solver
- Comfortable working through murky project requirements and demystifying them into attainable goals!
- Up for challenges and diversity in their role
- Experienced managing local and remote teams
- Experienced in project management with at least a couple years in a similar role
- A wizard with Asana and Harvest
- Excited about technology and design
- Motivated to do meaningful work and make a difference
- Trustworthy, honest, and reliable
- Inspired by the role of project manager!
Ideal but not dealbreakers…
- UX/UI experience
- Shopify experience—either as a partner or expert or as a merchant
- An eye for design
- Understanding of API’s and how systems and apps can be interconnected
- Experience in sales, team management, and/or product design and development
- Agency experience
- You enjoy keeping up with what’s happening at Shopify and in ecommerce and tech in general
- Competitive compensation
- PTO, Sick Leave, Holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Commuter benefits
- Opportunities for profit sharing