Lucid is a boutique creative ecommerce agency specializing in branding, design, and development. We build beautiful, functional websites with a focus on storytelling and emotion—through design, imagery, and content. Our clients are ecommerce brands, and we specialize in the Shopify platform.
We have a talented team, who is passionate about what they do, enjoy their work, and are always learning. In order to better manage our growing client list, we are looking to take on an account manager in New York, NY.
Your primary role will be to nurture and grow our existing client base while ensuring they are getting the maximum benefit from Lucid. Whether it’s onboarding new clients or re-engaging old ones, you’ll be instrumental in streamlining the services we offer and making sure our portfolio of clients are fully engaged by delivering key insights to answer their most pressing questions.
You will be the primary liaison between our clients and our agency. When we onboard new clients, you will work closely with them to understand their vision and needs. You will then work with our Strategic Director to use your collective experience and knowledge to chart out a strategy that can deliver on this vision.
Your day-to-day will be deeply involved in working with our clients. You will correspond with clients on overall strategy and delivery estimates, SOWs, schedules and status reports. You will have ownership over meetings, client communication, and finding new opportunities within our client's businesses.
You will have ownership over the client side of our agency. You will act as the liaison between our clients, project manager, and the rest of the team. You will keep tabs on our project’s progress and will collate and communicate any issues to the client.
We’re looking for someone who…
- Has a strong grasp of strategic ecommerce oversight
- Understands the Shopify platform along with other ecommerce platforms (Magento, BigCommerce, etc.)
- Can translate client needs into actionable tasks
- Has prior agency experience
- Understands every aspect of agency operations, from development and production to planning and creative
- Is comfortable working through murky project requirements and demystifying them into attainable goals
- Advocates for clients and is comfortable leading them to successful project outcomes
Additional traits we look for...
- Articulate and excellent writing skills
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- Friendly and outgoing
- Excited about technology and design
- Trustworthy, honest, and reliable
- Highly analytical
Ideal but not dealbreakers…
- An eye for design
- Basic understanding of API’s and how systems and apps can be interconnected
- You enjoy keeping up with what’s happening at Shopify and in ecommerce and tech in general
- Competitive compensation
- PTO, Sick Leave, Holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Commuter benefits
New York, NY